Youth Development Program is a program specifically designed for young aspiring soccer players looking to join a high-level training program outside of their club. Students in the YDP are evaluated and accepted based on their potential. They join a year-round class that kicks off in the winter and concludes in the fall, with four weeks of camp in the summer.
The YDP focuses on improving each student's individual skill through activities that are designed to teach the mechanics behind each skill, and allow the student to execute the skills in motion before testing their skills in both micro and macro games. In addition to the on-the-field activities, the YDP also gives our students the opportunity to study each playing position and develop the mental and character skills needed to be an effective soccer player.
- In an indoor setting, students become very comfortable with the ball at their feet. They learn the mechanics behind the essential ball-handling skills needed to be an effective soccer player. Students see their Juggling, Dribbling, Foot-skills, and Turns improve to an even higher level.
- Students work on their first touch by mastering controlling the ball with laces, inside the foot, thighs, and chest. They work on passing skills in tight spaces and engage in 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3 microgames designed to teach them how to beat opponents with individual skill and game sense.
- Our students receive sixty hours of training over 4 weeks of Summer Camps designed to continue to advance their improved skills. Daily, they work on further refining all their ball-handling skills and further enhance their passing accuracy and creativity through inside the foot, outside of the foot, chips and long-range passes. They also develop exceptional shooting skills and ability to score goals when near the goal. Students learn how to shoot with accuracy by shooting with your laces, benders, and volleys. On Wednesdays of each week, they participate in our in-house tournament where they play with freedom and express themselves without restrictions.
- With significantly improved skills, our students spend the fall participating in Micro and Macro games designed to help them transfer their skills into game-like situations and improve your tactical awareness without the ball.
- The 5 Pillars of a Champion: Learn about the 5 Pillars essential to a champion athlete
- Habits of Champion: Study the on- and off-the-field habits needed to be an effective athlete.
- Tactical Awareness: Learn the characteristics of each playing position and the principles of defending and attacking.
Dates, Times & Locations
- Winter (Sunday Nights)
Jan 6, 20, 27 | Feb 3, 10, 24
5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Spring (Monday Nights)
March 11, 18, 25 | April 1, 8, 15, 29 | May 6, 13, 20 | June 3, 10
6:30pm - 8pm
- Summer Camps
July 15-19, 22-26 | Memorial Park
Aug 12-16, 19-23 | Ark Rd
9am - 12pm
- Fall (Monday Nights)
Sept 9, 16, 23, 30 | Oct 7, 21, 28 | Nov 4, 11, 18
6pm - 8pm
Students must arrive 15 minutes early❗️Sessions canceled due to inclement weather are not made up❗️
Cost $1500 per student
Payments can be made in two installments—$750 in January and June. Students joining after June pay $1200 for the remainder of the year. Students starting before June are obligated to pay the full fee. No refunds are provided once sessions begin.